Frequently asked questions
Can I pay in installments? How long will it take for me to pay?
Yes, I try to make it as easy as possible for my customers to get the jewelry they want without hurting their wallets/purses, so a layaway plan is available. We can quickly agree to a period and pricing plan that will allow you to pay worry-free. Here are the ground rules:
• Initial payment required: 20%.
• When the item is 60% paid, I will make the item and keep it for you until it’s fully paid.
• When the item is 100% paid, I will send it to you.
• If, for any reason, the item is not completely paid, we’ll charge you a 20% restocking fee.
• You will get a refund for the rest within 2 business days after the cancellation of the order.
• Due to the nature of the work involved in these types of orders, layaway orders are not returnable.
Can I change my order?
Revisions on designs, adjustments to stones sizes, prongs, or ring size, on which we can reuse the original design and make slight modifications to it, are free of charge. But if your request needs a complete redesign of the item, then your order will be subject to a variable "change order" fee, which depends on the individual aspects of the changes requested.
Examples of a complete redesign: Band width increase, which leads to all of the design structures having to be remade. Change to stone/diamond/gemstone shape or size will require a completely new design. Changing metal purity after casting also requires a complete restart of the production cycle.